Last updated on 13.07.2020
We are iPSP.de GmbH (limited liability company). Our registered office is Ulmenstraße 22, 60325, Frankfurt, Germany. We are registered by Frankfurt court under HRB 100741. If you have concerns about how we use your personal information, you can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed in protecting and respecting your privacy.
- always keep your information safe and private;
- never sell your information; and
- allow you to manage and review your marketing choices at any time.
2. About this notice
We will collect your personal information when you use:
- our website www.ipsp.com;
- any of the services you can get access to through our website (our services).
Under data protection laws, we are what is known as a Data controller of your personal information. This policy contains important information: it explains what information we collect, how we use it, and your rights if you want to change how we use your personal information. We collect different types of information from you and others. The text below explains what personal information we collect and use.
3. Your personal information
Information you give us
We collect information you provide when you:
- fill in any forms;
- correspond with us;
- use any of our services;
- take part in online discussions, surveys or promotions;
- speak with a member of our customer support team (either on the phone or chat);
- enter a competition; or contact us for other reasons
Information that we collect
your name,your email address, phone number and details of the device you use (for example, your phone, computer or tablet); records of our discussions, if you contact us or we contact you
Information from your device
Whenever you use our website we collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, the browser type and version, the time-zone setting, the operating system and platform, the type of device you use, the type of mobile browser you use and so on;
- information about your visit, including the links you have clicked on, through and from our site (including date and time), services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling and clicks), and
- methods used to browse away from the page
4. How do you we use your information?
We collect your information so we can provide the best service, tell you about products and services you may be interested in, and meet our legal obligations.
Providing our services
- We use your personal information to give you details of our products and services.
- We also use your personal information to contact you by phone and provide you with customer support services. We may record these calls, but only for internal training and quality-control purposes. The types of information we use are:
- information you have given us; Our legal basis would be one or more of the following:
- keeping to contracts and agreements between you and us;
- legitimate interests (we need to be efficient about how we meet our obligations and we want to provide you with a good service); and/or
- legal obligations.
Marketing and providing new products and services that might interest you
We use your personal information to do the following:
- provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those you have already used or asked about;
- provide you with information about our goods or services which we think you might be interested in. To help us do so, we may use information we hold about you in order to better understand your interests. You can opt out of this by emailing our Data Protection Officer at the address given above;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertising, and provide relevant advertising to you; or
- process applications for products and services available through us, and make decisions about whether to approve applications. The types of information we use are:
- information you have provided;
- information from your device;
- location information;
5. How do we use your information for marketing?
If you sign up to our services, we will assume you want us to contact you by post, email or phone (including text message). We may use the information we have collected about you in order to tailor our communication to you. You can adjust your preferences, or tell us you don’t want to hear from us, at any time.
Just use the unsubscribe links on any marketing message we send you. We won’t pass your details on to any organizations outside the CreditPilot group of companies for their marketing purposes without your permission. You can find out more in the “Do you share my information with anyone else?” section.
6. What are your rights?
You have the right to be informed about how we use your personal information. We provide this privacy notice to explain how we use your personal information.
You can ask to see the personal information we hold about you. This is called making a ‘data subject access request’, or DSAR for short. You can also ask for information about what information we process and why. If you make a DSAR, we will provide a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
We can’t give you any information about other people, information which is linked to an ongoing criminal or fraud investigation, or information which is linked to settlement negotiations with you. We also won’t provide you with any communication we’ve had with our legal advisers.
You can ask us to correct your personal information if you think it’s wrong. You can have incomplete or inaccurate information corrected. Before we update your file, we may need to check the accuracy of the new information you have provided.
You can ask us to delete your personal information, if:
- there’s no good reason for us to continue using it;
- you gave us consent to use the information and you have now withdrawn that consent;
- you have objected to us using the information;
- we have used the information unlawfully; or
- the law requires us to delete the information.
You can object to us processing your personal information for marketing purposes. You can tell us to stop using your personal information for marketing.
You can ask us to restrict how we use your personal information
You can ask us to suspend using your personal information if:
- you want us to investigate whether it is accurate;
- our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it;
- we no longer need the information, but you want us to continue holding it for you in connection with a legal claim; or
- you have objected to us using your information (see above), but we need to check whether we have an overriding reason to use it.
You can ask us to transfer personal information to you. If we can, and are allowed to do so under regulatory requirements, we will provide your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
You can withdraw your permission. If you have given us any consent we need to use your personal information, you can withdraw your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. How do you exercise your rights?
8. Do we share your information with anyone else?
CreditPilot Group Companies. We share your personal information within the CreditPilot group of companies in order to provide you with the best service. For more detail see www.creditpilot.com
- Suppliers who provide us with IT and delivery services, to help us provide our services to you;
- Analytics providers and search information providers, to help us improve our website;
- Customer service providers, survey providers and developers, to help us to provide our services to you;
- Communications services providers, to help us send you emails, push notifications and text messages.
9. Will your information go outside Europe?
As we provide an international service, we may need to transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in order for us to provide our services. We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that your personal information is handled securely and in line with this privacy notice and data-protection laws. If you would like more information, please contact us through the website contact us form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. How do we protect your personal information?
We store your information on our secure servers. Unfortunately, providing information online is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that all information you provide through our website will be secure.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
When you use our services, which include social networking, chat room or forum features, do not share any personal information that you don’t want to be seen, collected or used by other users, as this information will become publicly available.
11. How long will we keep your personal information for?
Generally, we will not hold your personal information for more than 3 years after our business relationship with you has ended, unless we need to hold it for longer because of a potential or ongoing claim or another legal reason.
12. How will we keep you updated on how you we use your information?
If we change the way we use your personal information, we will update this notice and, if appropriate, let you know by text message, by email, or through our website.